UNISA 2022 scholarships available for international candidates.
The following scholarships are offered by the University of South Australia in 2022 to international applicants:
- Research Training Program International (RTPi) scholarship.
- University President’s scholarship (UPS)
- International Research Tuition scholarship (IRTIS)
Requirements for UNISA 2022 Scholarships for International Students
Here are detailed information about the scholarship:
- Research Training Program International (RTPi) scholarship: this scholarship will cover your tuition fees. It is funded by the Australian government and awarded to international students on academic merit and research potential basis. The scholarship will cover your tuition fees, your Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) and stipend but will not pay for travel expenses.
A thesis allowance will also be provided to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
- University Presidents scholarship (UPS): This scholarship is awarded on academic merit bases.
The scholarship will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The living allowance will be provided by the University of South Australia center, school division where an applicant applied.
The minimum rate is the RTP stipend base rate. The living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
The benefits and conditions are based on those applicable to the RTPi scholarship; however, they may be amended depending on the source of the living allowance; any offer made will detail the benefits and conditions that apply.
Note: travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): This scholarship is awarded to international candidates on academic merit and demonstrated research capability bases.
The candidate will be supported during the degree by a full living stipend provided by external funding.
How to Apply For UNISA 2022 Scholarships for International Students
Use the link(s) below to apply on organisation website.