Scholarships at the University of Waterloo 2023 —continue your education in Canada. There are available scholarships at the University of Waterloo. We will go through this scholarship’s features, advantages, and step-by-step application procedure in depth in this article.
The University of Waterloo Scholarship 2022–2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This grant is available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral study. The Waterloo University scholarship is worth up to $10,000.
In order to aid Canadian and international students, the University of Waterloo is awarding the highly deserving candidates with the David Johnston-Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards. Students from all over the world who wish to enroll in any undergraduate or graduate degree program offered by the Waterloo Faculty may do so through this full-time program. Based on the amount of awards allocated to the Faculty, faculties will recommend qualified students. Students will be chosen based on their applications for admission to the graduate program’s entrance requirements, which must exhibit academic distinction.
The University of Waterloo is a public research university in Canada that consistently ranks as the most innovative and well-liked for its cooperative education programs in the country. Ten faculty-based colleges that administrate educational programs are provided, along with six faculties.
Why at the University of Waterloo? Students have a great opportunity to work at this university. Applicants can benefit from significant opportunities to advance their careers here through management mentoring, organizational development classes, and secondments.
||Depending on the Selected program you chose.
||Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
||University Of Waterloo
|Application closing date
||Undergraduate: November, 15
Masters and PhD: Click Here to Get Info About The Deadline
Criteria for Scholarships at the University of Waterloo
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be eligible for University of Waterloo Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- Normally given to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will normally only be given to students entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Students must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- This award could be in addition to other internal or external scholarships (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc). Note: scholarships are different than sponsorship – see next bullet.
- Normally, students should not be concurrently receiving foreign government or agency sponsorship (e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship, etc) or be fully or partially self-funded in excess of the Faculty minimum levels of support.
- Students grand-parented under the existing IMSA program cannot be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student previously awarded an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be nominated for an IMAE.
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission. Departments and/or Faculty will define their own internal process by which they select recipients based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- Faculties may impose stricter eligibility criteria as appropriate.
How to Apply For University of Waterloo Scholarships
- Candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum
To apply for a scholarship from the International Master’s Award of Excellence, please follow the instructions below:
- No separate scholarship application is necessary because students will automatically be considered for this award based on their admissions application.
- The candidates for the scholarship will be chosen by departments and/or faculties.
- For information on the particular application deadlines for each Masters degree program, visit the official website.