Here is scholarship for international students, 2023 at University of Calgary.
Read this entire page if you want to study in Canada on a scholarship. Because we will outline the University of Calgary Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process in this post.
International students can apply for the fully funded University of Calgary Scholarship 2023–2024. International students enrolled in their first year of any undergraduate degree program in the Fall Term are eligible for a $20,000 (renewable annually) scholarship.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a distinguished prize that honors an international student who is commencing their undergraduate studies and has achieved exceptional success.
The University of Calgary provides its students with a top-notch education that equips them for success in life as well as research that tackles society’s most pressing problems.
||Depending on the Bachelor program you chose.
|Application closing date
||To view deadlines, click here.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- For more information click here.
University of Calgary Scholarships are of following types:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
Criteria for International Students to Qualify for University of Calgary Scholarships:
Candidate must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for the University of Calgary Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
International Entrance Scholarship for Canada:
- Offered annually to an international student entering first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
Calgary University International Entrance Scholarship:
yearly available to international undergraduate students who will be starting their first year of any undergraduate degree in the next autumn term and who have met the university’s English language proficiency criterion. Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units during the previous fall and winter terms in order to be eligible for renewal in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary. They must also continue to pay the international differential tuition fee.
- If an international student is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident but must pay the differential fee
- academic merit
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. If popups are blocked the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Calgary International Scholarships: