Fully Funded Lester B Pearson Scholarship —Continue your education in Canada. happy news The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Study in 2023 is now available. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, its advantages, and the detailed application process are all covered in this page.
International students may apply for the fully funded Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2023–2024. 37 scholarships in all are offered for undergraduate study. This scholarship will pay for four years’ worth of tuition, books, miscellaneous expenses, and complete housing support.
The goal of this fellowship is to recognize international students who exhibit exceptional creativity and academic accomplishment and who are recognized as leaders in their college. The student’s impact on their college and community as well as their potential to contribute positively to society at large are given special consideration.
||Four Years Program
||University of Toronto
||To view More Details, click here.
Pearson Scholarship Deadline
- Deadline for school nominations: November 30, 2022
- Deadline for student OUAC applications: December 14, 2022 (Please note that this is the last day to apply through the OUAC; it is advised that you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022, as popular programs may close early and spots in them fill up rapidly.)
- The deadline for student scholarship applications is January 16, 2023.
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Commerce & Management
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Kinesiology & Physical Education
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
For a period of four years, the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program will provide full housing support, tuition, books, and incidentals. Only students attending University of Toronto are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program will extend an invitation to a foreign student who has been recommended by their school. The following is a list of all requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An international student
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- Intending to begin your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
How to Apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship?
To apply for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, please follow the instructions below:
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.(external link))(external link)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto(external link) to begin your studies in 2023 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines(external link). Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.