NDE Recruitment – The National Directorate of Employment has officially opened its portal for Recruitment. Interested people can now apply to work with them.
Are you looking for a job and you are interested in working with NDE? Here is an opportunity for you as they are currently recruiting new workers for different positions.
Interested candidates can surf through this article as it contains all you need to know about recruitment.
Read also: Dana Air Recruitment: All You Need to Know
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was established in 1986 following a compelling necessity for the establishment of a permanent organizational mechanism to tackle the problem of unemployment in Nigeria.
NDE is offering all suitable and qualified people the opportunity to work with them. If you are interested in working with them you can start applying for recruitment.
You can also get the form online at their official portal. The application is free so you don’t have to pay anyone for the form.
Requirements for NDE Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the recruitment:
- You should be a Nigerian
- You should be ready to work in different environments
- You should be of good behavior and composure
- Should have no criminal record with any security agency
- Should not be on the Payroll of another company
- Should be hardworking
- The candidate should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have completed the one-year compulsory NYSC
- Should have any of the following certificates or any other that is equivalent to B.sc, HND or OND
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is a plus for you
- Should be between the age of 20 – 35
- Should have your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- Should also present your birth certificate
- Good knowledge of the computer is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the recruitment:
- You need to head over to the application Portal at www.nde.gov.ng
- Create an account with your valid email and Phone Number
- Select the position you are going for
- Fill out the form carefully to avoid disqualification
- Upload all the required documents then you can submit them.
- All the shortlisted persons will be contacted through email or SMS.
- You will also be invited for an interview.
Deadline for Recruitment: there’s no deadline yet for recruitment.