Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment – interested candidates can now apply for Ekiti State SUBEB recruitment as the portal is now open.
Are you from Ekiti State and you wish to work with the state government? This is your opportunity with the ongoing Ekiti state SUBEB recruitment.
You can read through this article if you are interested in working with the state government as it contains all you need to know about recruitment.
Read also: FJSC Recruitment: All You Need to Know
About Ekiti State SUBEB
The law that establish Ekiti SUBEB was enacted on 1st June 2005 and according to the law, the activities of the Board cover the first 9-academic life of every child i.e from primary one to JSS 111.
Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment
The Universal Basic Education Board of Ekiti State is using this medium to invite all interested candidates to apply for the ongoing Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment.
The application is free and the job will be given strictly on merit.
Requirements for Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the recruitment:
- You must be from Nigeria and Ekiti State to be precise.
- You should be a graduate of a notable higher institution.
- You should have at least five credits including English And Mathematics in your O’level result.
- The candidate should have a valid means of identification like a national ID, International passport, permanent voters card, and driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- At the time of this application, the candidate should be mentally and physically healthy.
- Should have the ability to experiment and try new things
- Should have any of the following certificates or equivalent (B.sc, HND, or OND)
- Any candidate interested in the Recruitment exercise should not be more than 35 years of age.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Should be ready to move to a new environment
- All candidates should be of good behavior and composure.
- If you have good knowledge of computers, it will serve as an added advantage.
- Should have a strong spirit to work as a team
- Should be ready to meet up with deadlines for tasks.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the Official website at www.ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs
- Select the position you want
- It is advisable to read the job description before choosing
- Click on “Apply Now” to start
- Fill the form with all valid information
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Submit your application and print a copy (confirmation slip)
All qualified people will be contacted through email or SMS, so make sure you provide valid information during your registration.
A double application will not be accepted and may lead to the disqualification of a candidate.