AEDC Recruitment – The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment exercise is currently ongoing. Interested Nigerians can now apply for an opportunity to work with them.
Are you looking for a job and you wish to work With Abuja Electricity Distribution Company? Here is an opportunity for you as AEDC is currently looking for eligible workers.
You can surf through this article if you are interested in working with them as this article contains all you need to know about recruitment.
Read also: FME Recruitment: All You Need to Know
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is one of the 11 power distribution companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to new investors on 1 November 2013. KANN Utility Limited (KANN) is the 60% equity holder in AEDC. The Federal Government of Nigeria holds 40% equity in AEDC. AEDC has a franchise for the distribution and sale of electricity across an area of 133,000 km2 in the Federal Capital Territory, Niger State, Kogi State, and Nassarawa State.
The AEDC Recruitment portal is now open for those who are qualified and want to be part of the company that is charged with the responsibility of distributing light in the city of Abuja and other close states.
Always that the application is free and the job will be given to you strictly by merit.
Requirements For AEDC Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the recruitment:
- It is for both Men and Women
- The candidate must be a Nigerian
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- Should be able to work even under pressure
- Have knowledge of Electrical power
- Good knowledge of the computer is a plus
- You should have at least 5 credits in your O’level result including English and Mathematics
- The applicant should have a valid means of identification like a National ID, International passport, Permanent voters card, and driver’s license
- You should have any of the following certificates; Bsc, HND, OND, or any other certificate that is equivalent to the mentioned ones.
- Should have no criminal record with the police or any other law enforcement agency
- Should not be on the payroll of any other company
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the recruitment:
- The first step is to go to their official portal at www.abujaelectricity.com
- Create an account using a valid email and phone number
- Verify your email address
- Go back to the dashboard and select the position you’re going for
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all the necessary information (documents)
- Submit and take a printout
Recruitment deadline: the deadline for application is not yet out.