FME Recruitment – the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment form is officially out. Interested Nigerians can now apply.
This an opportunity for any Nigerian who wishes to work with the federal government with the ongoing recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Environment.
In this article, we will provide you with all you need to know about recruitment. So you can surf through this article if you are interested in recruitment.
Read also: Channel TV Recruitment: All You Need to Know
The Federal Ministry of Environment is a ministry of the Federal Government of Nigeria created in 1999 with a mandate to address environmental issues and to ensure the effective coordination of all environmental matters in the country. As part of its vision and mission, the ministry sets out to ensure the control of environmental issues and the protection and conservation of natural resources. It also formulates policies and supervises activities for curbing desertification and deforestation, the management of flood, erosion, and pollution, as well as climate change and clean energy.
The federal ministry for Environment through the Department of climate change is recruiting new members into the ministry.
The ministry is looking for qualified persons that can occupy some positions like administrator and project manager.
Always that the application is free and the job will be given to you strictly by merit.
Requirements For FME Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the recruitment:
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of professional working Experience
- Should be a Nigerian from any part of the 36 states including FCT
- Should be between the age of 25-35 years
- Should have a valid means of identification like National ID, International passport, permanent Voters card, and driver’s license
- Should have at least 5 credits Including English And Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be hardworking
- Should be someone who is of good behavior and composure
- You should have a good knowledge of ICT as you will be using it as a means of getting information
- Should have good communication skills
- The candidate should be someone who is ready to meet up with the deadline for a project
- Have the spirit of a team player
- Should be ready to work as a team to get to the top.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the recruitment:
- Go to the official portal (www.environment.gov.ng)
- Create an account with them using a valid email and phone number
- Make sure you have read all the requirements
- Select the position you want
- Fill out the form carefully.
- Submit your application with all documents attached.
Be sure to go through the application before you submit it because there will be no room for you to edit it after you have submitted it.