Channels TV Recruitment – Here is an opportunity for you to become one of the staff members of the best television channel in the country, Channel TV.
Are you a Nigerian Looking For a Job in the media industry? This is an opportunity for you to work with Channel TV, one of the best television channels in the country.
You can read through this article if you are interested in working with them as it contains all you need to know about recruitment.
Read also: BRISIN Recruitment: All you Need to Know
About Channel TV
Channels Television is a Nigerian independent 24-hour news and media television channel based in Lagos, Nigeria. The parent company, Channels Incorporated, was founded in 1992, a year before the Nigerian government deregulated the broadcast media. It began broadcasting in 1995. Its primary focus is producing news and current affairs programs on Nigerian domestic issues. The Channel’s mission is to act as a watchdog on governmental policies and activities.
Channel TV Recruitment
Channels TV is currently recruiting both graduates and nongraduates for different vacant positions in the company.
The application for Channel TV Recruitment is free. You don’t have to pay anyone to get the job. All you need to do is to follow all the guidelines stipulated by them and you will get the job if you qualify.
Each applicant will have an equal chance of being hired and an equal probability of not being called up for any of the positions.
Requirements For Channels TV Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the recruitment:
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in mass communication, Journalism with a minimum of second-class upper or an HND in the field of media with upper credit.
- The candidate might have completed the compulsory one-year NYSC
- Should be ready to work under pressure
- Should be a resident of Lagos or Ready to Live in Lagos
- You should be between the age of 25-30 years
- You should have good writing skills
- You should have good communication skills
- Should have 4-5 years of working Experience
- Must be very multi-tasking
- Should be able to meet up with the deadline for any project
- Should be a good team player
- Should a hardworking person
- Should be good with ICT
- Should be diligent and pay attention to details.
- Should be able to work independently with little instruction
- Should have good knowledge of the content management system
- Should have a good understanding of mass media
- Being able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes is an added advantage
- Having other certificates like a Master’s or Ph.D. is an added advantage.
- You should have a valid means of identification.
How To Apply
There are two ways you can Apply for this opportunity: firstly,
- Interested persons should send their documents to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following documents are what you will send; Your complete CV, Cover letter, and Portfolio of your past work
- Put together all the required documents
- Scan and upload it to www.arcnigeria.org
- Make sure you read the requirements before applying.
The shortlisted Persons will be contacted via SMS and Email.