FRIN Recruitment – The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria Recruitment form is now out for those who are interested in working with them.
Are you looking for a job and you are willing to work with the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria? Here is an opportunity for you as the agency is currently open to employing new workers.
You can read through this article if you are interested in working with them as it contains all you need to know about FRIN recruitment.
Read also: FAAN Recruitment: All You Need to Know
The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) is the Nigerian Government agency that is responsible for forestry research. It is headquartered in Jericho Ibadan.
FRIN was established as the Federal Department of Forestry Research in 1954. The Institute’s Decree 35 of 1973 and order establishing the Research Institute of 1977 changed the status of the Department to an institute. It is supervised by the Federal Ministry of Environment, but the only Research Institute of the Ministry.
FRIN operates the Federal College of Forestry in Ibadan (FEDCOFOR). It is charged with training and developing Forestry and Agricultural practice.
The application form for FRIN Recruitment is free. You don’t have to pay anyone to get the job. All you need to do is to follow all the guidelines stipulated by them and you will get the job if you qualify.
Each applicant will have an equal chance of being hired and an equal probability of not being called up for the position.
Requirements For FRIN Recruitment
The following are the requirements for FRIN recruitment:
- First, your Salary will be a good one
- You should be a Nigerian by birth or by marriage
- You should be at least 20 years of Age.
- This is for both men and women
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like a national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN, and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND, and National Diploma
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
How to Apply For FRIN Recruitment
Since you have agreed to meet up with the above requirements, you should now head over to the official website for registration.
- To start your application, go to the official website (www.frin.gov.ng)
- Here you will click on the Apply button
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Be sure to go through the application before you submit it because there will be no room for you to edit it after you have submitted it.
FRIN will review your document and if you qualify, you will be immediately contacted through the email or phone number you provided in the application form.