FAAN Recruitment – The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment form is officially available for interested Nigerians to apply.
Are you looking for a job? Do you want to work with the Federal Airpot Authority of Nigeria? Here is an opportunity for you with the current FAAN recruitment that is open for interested Nigerians to apply.
You can browse through this article if you are interested in recruitment as it contains a detailed piece of information about recruitment.
Read also: UNICEF Recruitment for Nigerians— Apply Now
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it. The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is inviting all qualified Nigerians to come and apply for a chance to work with the agency.
The agency is currently in need of more staff members that will put their hands together to move the organization higher.
The application is free. You don’t have to pay anyone while applying for the recruitment. Do not pay anyone promising to help you secure a job in the agency as it is absolutely free.
The Agency will be transparent in its selection and everybody will have equal chances until proven otherwise.
Requirements For FAAN Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the recruitment:
- You should be a Nigerian by birth or by marriage
- You should be at least 20 years of Age.
- This is for both men and women
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like a national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN, and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND, and National Diploma
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply:
- To start your application, onto the official website (www.faan.gov.ng)
- Here you will click on the Apply button
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Be sure to go through the application before you submit it because there will be no room for you to edit it after you have submitted it.
FAAN will review your document and if you qualify, you will be immediately contacted through the email or phone number you provided in the application form.