Nigerian Army recruitment for 2023 has officially started. Interested applicants should surf through this article.
In this article, we will provide you with all you need to know: the requirements and the application process for the 2023 Nigerian Army recruitment.
Read also: TETFUND Recruitment 2023: All you Need to Know
About Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the land force of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). The Chief of Army Staff is the highest-ranking military officer of the Nigerian Army.
Requirement For Nigerian Army Recruitment
The following are the requirements for the Nigerian Army recruitment:
- Must have finished secondary school with at least 4 credit
- Must not be married at the time of this application
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- You should be free from any kind of criminal charges
- Should have a valid birth certificate
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- At the time of this application, all interested people must not be less than 18 years of age.
- There will be no computer test
- All Recruitment will be done at the candidate’s state
- No special Recruitment
- Do not go for the recruitment with any electronic device etc
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for recruitment:
- Click on this link to visit the portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng/)
- On the home page you will see “Recruitment intake” click on it
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all documents
- Submit and print a copy which you will take to the Recruitment Centre
Note: All Recruitment will start on the 14 of May and application will stop on the 31st of April.
You can take this opportunity and get yourself a job. Remember, the opportunity to work for the Nigerian Army is open for both males and females.