The TETFUND Recruitment form for 2023 is now available for people who are interested in working with the bank.
You can browse through this article if you are a Nigerian who has been looking forward to working with this institution.
In this article, we will provide you with the requirements for recruitment also, the step-by-step guideline for applying for the TETFUND recruitment.
Read also: Industrial Training Funds Recruitment
The TETFUND scheme was formed as a product of the Education Tax Act of 1993. This Act repeals the Education Tax Act Cap. E4, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004 and Education Tax Fund Act No. 17, 2003, and establishes the Tertiary Education Trust Fund charged with the responsibility for imposing, managing, and disbursing the tax to public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Before the establishment of the scheme in 2011, government-owned tertiary institutions were poorly funded. The scheme was designed to improve the management of funds disbursed to these institutions.
Requirements For TETFUND Recruitment
The following are all the requirements which you are expected to meet for the recruitment:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should be at least 18 to 40 years at the time of this application
- Have graduated from secondary school with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Should have a valid means of identification
- Should be a good English speaker
- You should have no criminal record
- Any candidates with a degree or any other academic certificate should also attach it to their cv
- At the time of this application, you should be mentally and physically healthy.
How To Apply
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the official websites (www.tetfundserver.com/)
- Go to their vacancies
- Select the job that you want
- Create an account with them
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all the documents to the portal
- Click on submit
- Don’t forget to print a copy of the application form.
Note: Your application will be reviewed after the submission and you will get feedback from them when they are done.