NDLEA recruitment for 2023 is now ongoing. Interested applicants are thereby, advised to go through this article as we will be providing you with all you need to know about recruitment.
In this article, we will provide you with a list of all the available job opportunities with the procedures for application.
Read also: Wema Bank Recruitment
NDLEA – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal law enforcement agency in Nigeria under the Federal Ministry of Justice charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989. The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports, and border crossings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
Available Positions For NDLEA Recruitment
The following are the available positions for NDLEA recruitment:
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (General Duties or Specialists)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- NARCOTIC AGENTs CADRE
- Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)
- Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)
- Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04)
- Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03)
- Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener, etc.
- Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
- You must be a Nigerian
- You need to be very fit physically
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You need to be medically fit
- You should not be less than 18 years of age
- It is for both graduates and nongraduate
How to Apply
Here is how you can apply for this job;
- You need to first go to their official website (https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/)
- You will be redirected to the application portal
- Choose the job you want
- Fill out the application form
- Upload your documents
- Submit your form
Note: Due to too much traffic, the website might be down sometimes so in case, you witness that you just have to keep trying until the website opens.