2023 Facebook PhD Fellowship — Don’t pass up this chance if you want to pursue your PhD with a fully supported scholarship from the most well-known firm in the world. We will go into great detail regarding the Facebook Fellowship Program in this article, including its advantages and detailed instructions for applying.
A fully financed scholarship for international students is the Facebook Fellowship Program 2022–2023 (FFP). A PhD research study can be funded through this scholarship. An annual stipend, conference travel assistance, and two years of tuition and fees are all covered by the grant.
The scholarships are available in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. The recipients of the fellowship are eligible to two years of study and tuition, an annual stipend, and conference travel assistance.
Applications will be evaluated based on the quality of the student’s research statement, their record of publications, and their recommendation letters. The goal of the Facebook Fellowship Program is to support and encourage promising PhD academics who are engaged in cutting-edge research in subjects related to computer science and engineering.
|| An accredited University in any Country
|Application closing date
|| September 20, 2022
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
The following advantages are offered to the participant by the Facebook Fellowship Program:
- $42,000 grant (one-time payment during each academic year)
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters to for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Tuition money will be paid directly to the school, the stipend will be sent directly to the fellow, unless otherwise specified. Stipends are taxable based on local law.
Qualifications for the 2023 Facebook PhD Fellowship Program
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the Facebook Fellowship Program:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines (see research areas above)
- Full-time PhD students who are currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the Fellowship is awarded
- First or second year PhD students who fit the criteria of a minority group that is under-represented* in the technology sector have the option of being evaluated for an Emerging Scholar Award.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
- Read the Terms and Conditions for the Facebook Fellowship program.
How to Apply for the 2023 Facebook PhD Fellowship Program
To participate in the Facebook Fellowship Program, please do the following steps:
1 Keep up to date with the application page from HERE
2 All applicants will need to use their Facebook account to apply.
3 Applications Must Include
- Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted
- 1-2 page research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the research areas)
- 2 letters of recommendation to be uploaded with your application. Please provide reference email addresses, and one reference must be from an academic adviser
4 When you fill out the application, you will be asked to input an email address for your references. Your references will receive an email with a link to submit their letter. Please ensure that the contact information you enter for your references is accurate.
5 The application will allow you to save or submit after entering information. You may go back and edit your application up to the due date.
For more details, visit the website